Monday, December 2, 2013

Best Coast

     I'll be honest, the reason why I don't have as many pictures for this concert as I normally do is because I was too busy dancing and singing along for most the show. If you've ever listened to Best Coast you know exactly what I mean. A close friend and I always jokingly say Bethany Cosentino gets her lyrics from our diaries. I mean. Come... ON. "I don't know how to tell you I love you", "You drive me crazy but I love you", she's not only speaking for herself but for every other girl in the entire world.

     Almost everyone in the audience was dancing while Bethany perfectly sings about our love lives, I don't think I have ever had so much fun with my peers at a show. Thank you Bethany, for singing all the things I would sing about it if I had an ounce of musical talent in me.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment