Friday, May 2, 2014

Local Natives


 It's been 5 days since the Local Natives show and I still can't stop thinking about it.

I knew it was going be good, but I wasn't prepared for how talented and perfect Local Natives are. Yes, perfect. The melodies, the harmonies, the beards, all perfection.

I honestly don't even have much to say because I'm still speechless. 

I also saw Arcade Fire the next night, so it's been an emotional weekend to put it lightly. 

Local Natives announced they're going to the studio to make their third album after this tour, so I will just have to wait in agony until they come to KC again. 

Thank you wonderful gentlemen for a great night, you made me dance with joy, tear up with appreciation, and burst with happiness.













        






















No comments:

Post a Comment