Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kopecky Family Band Part Trois

This time marked seeing Kopecky Family Band three times this year alone. I can't help it, I just love them so much. They're one of the most joyous and grateful bands I've continued to see.

This show was a special one though, they played songs from their first EP "Embraces", which I've loved all the way back since it's release in 2007. I can't tell you how fun it is to still genuinely love a band you loved in middle school.  Kopecky was the one band that definitely made me feel way cooler than I was by liking them, but hey, I'm just glad my 14 year old and 21 year old self can still share some commonalities.

Much to my joy, they announced at the show a new album is coming in the near future and I couldn't be more excited.

I love you Kopecky, my 14 and 21 year old self can't wait to hear the new music.



   

       

       

          

          

          


No comments:

Post a Comment